Roberta O'Toole Attorney at Law
Riverside Presbyterian Church - Elder
- Riverside Presbyterian Church serves the spiritual needs of its congregation in Niagara Falls, New York. As an Elder, Roberta is involved in guiding the church in serving its members as well as providing oversight for its property maintenance and insuring financial stability.
Children's Growth Foundation - Director (Former)
- The mission of the Children’s Growth Foundation is to promote the best care possible for children who have a wide range of chronic endocrine and sexual development disorders and concerns, and to educate health care professionals, educators, law enforcement officials and the general public on these disorders and concerns.
Town of Wheatfield Lion's Club - Director
- The Wheatfield Lion’s Club serves the residents of the Town of Wheatfield by owning the Five Senses Nature Park, operating a loan closet for medical equipment that is available free of charge to residents, and by contributing to area charities. The Lion’s Club has a special mission to serve the blind and sight impaired.
Greater Niagara Ballet Company - Director (Former)
- The Greater Niagara Ballet Company is a not-for-profit 501(c) (3) Corporation dedicated to
providing local dancers with the unique and rewarding opportunity of developing their talents in a professional theatrical setting, working with professional dancers from all parts of the world,developing an understanding and appreciation of the ballet arts through ongoing educational workshops and performances and developing and promoting dance projects which will establish the Niagara Region as a high quality ballet center.
Women's Bar Association of Western New York - Director
- The mission of the Women’s Bar Association of Western New York is to promote the advancement of the status of women in society and of women in the legal profession; to promote the fair and equal administration of justice; and to act as a unified voice for its members with respect to issues of statewide, national and international significance to women generally and to women attorneys in particular.